Monday, September 08, 2008

Updates coming until then Betrayed

Hi all, interviews with Verse, Wait In Vain and more should be online soon. Thing is my wife give birth to our second child, a girl called Renske, four weeks ago and thing have been pretty hectic ever since. Slowly but surely things are calming down and I hope to get this blog back on the right track soon. Until then I leave you with Betrayed playing at the Ieper Fest in Belgium this summer. Sadly I wasn't there but rumor has it the band is writing new songs which gets me hoping I will be able to see them again.

6 comments:

xroldx said...

Yeah I know, one of the best Ieperfests in years and I wasn't able to go. Though nothing can beat the editions in 1997 and 1998 with bands like Ensign, Hot Water Music, Eyeball and Mainstrike on top of their game. When it was still small and underground ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I miss the Voorntvis time...When it was smaller. Now it starts to look like a big metal festival, I don't like it!

xroldx said...

Things went 'wrong' when the organisers strayed away from the more pc bands and just went for what's popular if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

True!

Tyler said...

Check out this interview a local zine did with Aram, it's really good, plus it sheds some light on the betrayed situation http://stuckinthecity.wordpress.com/2008/09/09/aram-speaks/

xroldx said...

Wow Tyler that really gives some inside information.

So Aram should find a replacement for Todd Jones and the band is ready to go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails