Monday, April 26, 2010

Groezrock 2010: Ash and dust



No Sunny Day Real Estate, no Saves The Day and no Snapcase. It almost made me wonder why I bought a ticket for day 1 and not for day 2 of the annual Groezrock festival. Well if Mother Nature doesn't want these bands to play, she must know something I don't.

Groezrock, the yearly festival full of drunk punks, bad emobands, shitty sounds and more. Yet I find myself there every year. The atmosphere is great, it's a nice way to see some bands I wouldn't normally go and see in a club and it's not like I have anything better to do anyway. 

To summarize this edition:

This Is Hell is American Nightmare mixed with too much mosh, okay for a song or two.

Glassjaw is the most boring band I've seen in a long time.

Banner Pilot are okay though.

Face To Face made worth the ticketprice, the dust on my car, the dirt on my shoes.

It's always good hanging out in the merchtent with the people of Shield Recordings and Reflections Records.

+ I picked up the new Mindset 7"and the book Sober Living For The Revolution.

Still I would love to have seen this



And this:


1 comment:

youcoward said...

i enjoyed the defeater clip. sucks u missed them

Related Posts with Thumbnails