Friday, June 12, 2009

The Effort finally in the Netherlands

In case you're wondering why I'm so slow on updates here are a couple of reasons:
First of all besides writing for Upmagazine I nowadays also write for Asice.net that combined with my regular work, a reading addiction (just check my Bookshelf) and Twitter doesn't leave a lot of room for regular posts.

We're also pretty busy with State Of Affairs, last week we've recorded 9 new songs for a promo. I will lay down the vocals next week and then we'll post some of the new stuff on our myspace.

Besides all that I though it really sucked that a band like The Effort wouldn't be playing a show in The Netherlands on their upcoming tour. So I decided to organize my own show for the first time in my life. If you have the chance, please come down and support. If things work out, I'll be able to do more shows in the future.

1 comment:

Mike said...

9 new songs? Nice! Looking forward to checking them out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails