Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Fast times at the Reflections sale


Reflections Sale 2008
Originally uploaded by xroldx
Reflections Records, one of the best hardcore labels around held their second annual house sale this weekend. Without thinking twice my wife and I put our kids in the car and drove up to the Reflections office in Arnhem to go through the boxes with records and shirts.

Little Jelle had a great time running around the place and playing with magnets, me and my wife had a good time catching up with Johan and Suzanne.

Of course I also 'needed' to buy some stuff. The Radio Silence book (great more on that later), the HostageCalm record and another Paint It Black eurotour shirt for only 5 euros. Johan gave me the latest Trash Talk record for free as well.

I'm already looking forward for the next sale!


Go here for some more pics of the Reflections office.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails