Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Live affairs

Last saturday we played our third show it was in Strijen with PermanentXMark, Room 13, OnexVoice and Gewapend Beton.
We did okay, it being a third show and our first one with a new drummer. Hell, we did great I think. The Good Riddance cover went very well as well as 'Actions Fall Short' by In My Eyes.
Weird things did happen when I was watching Room 13. One of their guitarplayers kicked a bottle of beer off stage right into my face. The corner of my eye was bleeding and I had to be taken to a doctor, where the wound was cleaned and stitched. Luckily the glass missed my eye so now I do have bruises and a swollen brow but no permanent damage. Anyway here are some pictures of our show, courtesy of Casper de Bruin:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ik had er toch wel bij willen zijn eigenlijk man. Good Riddance covertje! Welke?

Frankie D

Related Posts with Thumbnails