Sunday, July 02, 2006

That famous italian ice

Just a few hours and then I will be heading for Venice, Italy together with my wife. The last holiday for just the two of us for a long time to come, next time there's going to be a third soul going along.

Today I went to this big festival in my hometown. Among the bands that I saw No Turning Back and Leeway deserve the most credits. Shelter was a shame and I didn't really care to go and see full sets of other bands.

It was pretty nice talking to people like Johan and Suzanne and ofcourse DaxMila. I'm pretty stoked on the things he's going to be doing in the future.

As I'm almost set to go this is the soundtrack for the upcoming week:
Death Is Not Glamorous - Undercurrents
AFI - Decemberunderground
The Clash - From here to eternity
Bob Dylan - Blood on the tracks
Against Me! - Searching for a former clarity
Bouncing Souls - Gold Record
Good Riddance - My Republic
Rancid - Life won't wait
Johnny Cash - Legend
Heartfelt - recordings for the upcoming full length
Ramones - Live

2 comments:

GI Kate said...

awww italy!!! have fun! take pictures, haha!

i have an interview today at 1115. ill let you know if i'll be an anchor. haha

Adam Barone said...

hey man, i love your blog. i'd love to see what interviews you have up your sleeve, we definitely might be interested in running some of them. email me at adam.barone@gmail.com or hit me up on aim- dyingtolive94

-adam

Related Posts with Thumbnails