Monday, January 02, 2006

Meeting Nicky Katt


Actually the title of this blog could better be NOT meeting Nicky Katt. For those who don't know Nicky Katt he's an american actor and I know him from his role as Harry Senate in Boston Public. My wife, who is in New York, ran into Mr. Katt the other night in a bar. Apparently the guy is totally covered with tattoos and crazy as hell. She even found out he has a role in Sin City. Though I have seen the movie several times I never recalled noticing 'Harry Senate' in the movie. Well he plays Stuka and really is hard too recoginize I guess.
Boston Public was one of my favourite series at the time because instead of dealing with rich teenage kids (Beverly Hills and OC anyone?) it dealt with the struggles of urban kids on a public school in Boston. 'Harry Senate' was my favourite character he was the kind of teacher you wish you had yourself. The kind of inspiring teacher, the one who really gets the attention of the class by the way he teaches, not the way he punishes. But hey I guess that is tv, it makes everything look better.
I wonder who my woman will run into tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails