Tuesday, July 11, 2006

back home



So Italy won the worldcup, Zidane is probably going to be in a martial arts movie and crazy soccerfans kept me up all night with their horn. Going back to the Netherlands proved to be a rocky road. And this past week I proved to be good father material.

After arriving at the airport in Treviso we had to wait some time to check in. My wife started to become unwell standing in the heat and eventually collapsed. Nice airport employees put her near an airco, bought her something to drink and called a doctor. After checking everything it was arranged that we could go into the plane before all proirity passenger and my wife was brought to the plane in a wheelchair. Pretty hectic times for me as I feared for the well being of my wife and the unborn baby. Luckily the flight was allright, my parents were at the airport to pick us up and now everything is back to almost normal.
Today I had to catch up with all the newspapers and bought My War by Colby Buzzel as well as Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman.
I leave you all with some photos of the past week which mostly feature my wife, our little cousin Giancarlo and me.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails