Wednesday, March 15, 2006

And I will be the last believer as long as I still care...


... And I still care!!!

It all started in '96. I went to see a band calledGood Riddance. Blown Away! That was what I was, since then I've never missed them on their European tours, have interviewed singer Russ for my fanzine, became close friends with their merchdude Mario and played one show with them.
On their last tour I was afraid of them breaking up, they missed some energy. The passion seemed to have fade. Boy, was I wrong. I saw them last week in Belgium and it was just like in the old days. I'm really looking forward to their new record.

More pictures of the Belgium show can be seen on the site of Cindy Frey

1 comment:

Mike said...

I had no idea that this band was still playing. I have loved Good Riddance since the second album, but everytime I go see them live they never get a good reaction in Boston.

Related Posts with Thumbnails